Wednesday, June 5, 2013

hi.


I guess that I will start with the name of my blog. Who is Grace? Why is Grace in this? What the hell does that mean?

Okay, well, here I am Grace. I am a 30 year old woman who learned late last year that I have a half sister who is only 2 years and 8 months older than me.

(how and why are other posts for other days)

I am stuck in this -- in a place knowing that I have a sister who I am not free to search for at this time. I've always wanted a sister, needed a sister -- I wonder if somehow I've always known that she's been there?

I am stuck in this -- in a place that's raw and real and sometimes very difficult because I can't really do anything to change it right now.

I am also "Grace in this" because while life is difficult and broken, there is, in fact, grace in this, in this life. There is grace here. There are blessings here.  Dude, I have a sister!

 Also, I have the truth now.  There is so much grace is truth. Truth is grace.

There. I started.

Deep breath. And post.



No comments:

Post a Comment